18.1.12

#32 Kelly

From: Kelly, Japan - January 2012


Another package from Kelly! I forgot to mention that she also sent me 2 postcards while she went back to her parents in the USA. One from San Diego and one from L.A. But I can't find them in the mess I made in my room so unfortunately I can't show them right now. But thanks anyway Kelly!
This time she wrote a long letter with really cool stamps on the back of it. Were do you get those stamps?? She also included a little towel, which apparently every Japanese inhabitant has because there are no towels at public restrooms. She also included some goodies (I love the tea she sends me everytime!) and a beautiful piece of art! Thank you so much Kelly, it's always great receiving mail from you :-)

1 comment:

Rina said...

such pretty stamps <3