7.2.12

#36 First package swap: Kateri

From: Kateri, USA - February 2012


When I received this pink envelope in the mail from Kateri, I didn't expect such a lovely package! I litterally blushed from excitement (yes quite geeky). This is the best mail I got so far, just how I expected a package swap would be like. I've taken so many pictures of it, please read more to see all the lovely things she sent!



I love how she used different materials and papers to write on/with. I really like the quotes and pictures, at first it looks like a big random collection but after looking carefully at every item I know it isn't. Thank you so much Kateri, please give me some time to send you a lovely package back!

5 comments:

Marlou said...

this is lovely

Jennifer said...

Wat een lief pakketje! Ontzettend leuk! :)

paperedthoughts said...

thankyou for sharing the love sweet girl :) - I'd love to do a themed package swap if you're interested! :) Peace & Love - xo Rin @ paperedthoughts.blogspot.com
rin.dawson@ymail.com

Nicole van Roekel said...

Wauw, wat leuk zeg!

Porselein said...

wat fijn om dat te ontvangen zeg :)!